Had a bad week. Food wasn’t on par and I only worked out 1 day. Not what I want to be doing 2 weeks before my wedding dress fitting. Found this photo on Facebook yesterday though. Love it. Will not let a bad week turn into a bad month, starting fresh and clean TODAY!
The Tumblr Guide to Healthy Living
a compilation of resources to help you eat right, exercise, and be happy!
How to Start a Healthier Lifestyle
Eating Clean Principles
Your Flat Belly Day 1 meal plan by Women’s Health Magazine
Your Flat Belly Day 2 meal plan by Women’s Health Magazine
Your Flat Belly Day 2 Meal Plan by Women’s Health Magazine
Eating Low Carb
What is Paleo
Portion Size Guide
Get lean grocery list
80 Healthiest Foods
100 Foods that Dr.Oz wants on your Shopping List
Tips to Snack Better
10-Calorie Sweet and Crunch Snacks
Why Eat Raw Foods?
10 Commandments of Dieting
Tips for Staying Healthy in School
The Happier way to Diet Menu
Food that makes You Prettier
Look Better Naked One Week Meal Plan Part 1
Look Better Naked One Week Meal Plan Part 2
The Best New Superfoods
12 Best Foods for your Abs
Clear Skin Diet
Foods that Melt Flab Away
Raw Food for the Rest of Us
5 Ingredient Eating Clean Recipes
Herbs that Heal
What to Eat When You’re Craving…
Eating Clean vs. Junk examples
Transition to Healthy Living
Eating Clean Video
Eating Clean Recipes
Healthy Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerBefore and After Workout Snack Ideas
Super 8-Step Salad Wraps
Not-Quite-Unnecessary Raving about Broccoli Slaw
Foods that Cause Bloating
Eat Breakfast, Here’s Why
Making Conscious Health Choices: Who Decides?
Not eating enough…but not hungry either?
Sunshine Oatmeal Recipe
Oatmeal from The Pea Pod
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie-In-A-Bowl
An Overwhelming Amount of Oatmeal Recipes
Starbucks Drinks Under 200 Calories
Healthy Dessert Blog
Grapefruit & Strawberry Popsicles (make them without alcohol)
Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwiches
Frozen Yogurt Blackberries
Skinny Coconut Cupcake
Nutella Fudge Pops
Banana Split Cheesecake Bites
Frozen Fruit Pops
Healthy Banana Almond Chocolate Ice Cream
Banana Split Cheesecake Bites
Fruit Ice Cubes
Banana Ice Cream
Frozen Yogurt Strawberries
Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream
More Frozen Banana Bites
Raw Tropical Ice Cream
Cucumber Melon Popsicles
Chocolate Covered Bananas
Apple Peanut Butter Slices
Frozen Banana Popsicles
Banana Berry Soft Serve
Volume Ice Cream
Free Vegetarian Starter Kit by Peta
Making the Transition
Recipes by Peta
Shopping guide by Peta
Easy Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers with Avocado
How to Determine Your Ideal Weight
How to Overcome A Plateau
Beat a Weight Loss Plateau
Why You Aren’t Losing Weight
How to Burn Fat Fastest
5 Metabolism Boosters
How to Conquer Cravings
20 Secrets of Very Fit People
Fighting Belly Fat
How Do I Lose Weight
Thinking of Giving Up?
The 2 Minute Visualization
How to Keep Yourself Full for Longer
Lose Weight without Dieting
Flat Tummy Tips
Commit to Fit
10 Ways to Get Your Diet Back On Track
Constructing A Plan
Lift Weights to Help You Lose Weight
How to Start Running [Couch to 5k]
How to Tone Any Area of Your Body
Building Lean Muscle vs. Bulky Muscle
But I Don’t Want to Get Bulky!
Abdominal Exercises for Beginners
Running for Weight Loss
Gym Cheat Sheet
The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Interval Training
Archive of Online Work Outs
Top 30 Free YouTube Work Out Channels
100 Best Workout Songs
Insanity Workout Videos and Calender
Tone Every Inch
Top 10 Calorie Burning Cardio
More Links to Online Workouts
Victoria Secret Angel’s Workouts
30 Day Shred Printable Chart and Videos
BodyRock inspired Workouts
Yoga: The Basics and How to Get Started
77 Reasons To Do Yoga
YouTube Yoga for Beginners
YouTube Yoga Routine
YouTube by Body Part
Bye Bye Arm Jiggle
The Workout MovesLunge 101
Lean Thighs - No Lunges
Yes, You Can Yoga!
10 Ways to be Happy
How to be Confident
Gandhi’s Top 10 Fundamentals
3 Simple Rules in Life
Zen Flow Chart
You Don’t Have to Be a Size 0 to Be Beautiful
More beautiful girls
Battling Eating Disorders
The Minnesota Starvation Study
Why Starving Seems to Work
Stop the ED Hate
How Bulimia Affects Your Body
“The Binge” and Why You Should Eat When You’re Hungry
What to do After a Binge by MatchStickMolly
What is Intuitive Eating?
After a Binge
Tips to Control Binging
Help with Eating Disorders
National Eating Disorders
Dealing with Eating Disorders
National Center for Eating Disorders UK
people that have changed their lives and have lost a ton of weight!
and some more
130 lbs Lost!
a tumblr dedicated to before and afters
this is the best thing i’ve ever seen on tumblr oh my god
holy shit love of god.
Day 43 of #Insanity 20 days left! Starting to see muscle definition! #fitness #push #healthy #weightloss #sweaty #cleaneating (Taken with Instagram)
BERRIES FOR BEAUTY: Blueberries, strawberries & blackberries are all super high in antioxidants. The beauty of antioxidants is they can protect your skin from the inside out by guarding your cells from damage. Eat them as a snack, blend them in a smoothie or add to you morning.
- GREEN BEANS-Wind back the clock and stock up on foods like spinach, kale, broccoli and romaine. All of these contain vitamin B, E and C, as well as antioxidants that help fight off free radicals. They’re also one of the top sources of beta carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps repair and renew your skin to give it a youthful glow.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS – Fish like Salmon, Tuna and Trout are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which are essential ingredients to baby soft skin. Omega 3 fatty acids are widely known to help soften dry skin by holding in moisture, which helps decrease the look of wrinkles and plumps up skin.
- EGGS – Eggs are widely recognized as a great source of protein, however it is also an important component for clear skin. Eggs are a good source of zinc which acts by controlling the production of oil in the skin, and can also help control some of the hormones that cause breakouts.
- AVOCADO– Avocado contains ‘good’ fats which are essential to a healthy diet and a smooth complexion. The monounsaturated fats and Vitamin E help soothe red, irritated skin, whilst Vitamin C helps fight inflammation.
- WATER – It’s no secret that water is the holy grail of health. Our body weight is made up of 70% water, so in order keep healthy, we need to stay hydrated. When the skin is properly hydrated, it looks fresh and radiant. Drink at least eight glasses of h20 a day and notice the difference in your energy levels and complexion.
- GREEN TEA – When we aren’t drinking our eight glasses of water a day, we should be having a cup of tea. Green tea is full of antioxidants and contains polyphenols which help to reduce the signs of aging like wrinkles and lost of skin elasticity.
Proof that “Fat Free” and “Sugar Free” is deceptive.
EAT NATURE’S DESSERT! :)
It’s not a diet but a lifestyle change. It’s okay to treat yourself every once in awhile, in moderation.
This is one of my favorite recipes and it’s so simple and delicious! It’s from the Fuel the Fire nutrition guide that came with Turbo Fire. Making it tonight for dinner!
Makes 4 servings
1 lb. lean ground turkey
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
8 oz. whole kernel corn, canned
1/2 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic
8 oz. black beans, canned & rinsed
8 oz. pinto, chili, or kidney beans, canned & rinsed
1 Tbsp. tomato paste
1 package Lawry’s Chili Seasoning
4 oz. low-fat shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Brown turkey. Drain & discard any fat. Place all ingredients except cheese into a slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on low, or 2 hours on high. Top with 1 oz. cheese, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving (with 1 oz. low-fat cheese):
Calories: 386 / Protein: 36 g. / Carbs: 33 g.
Total Fat: 13 g. / Fiber: 8.5 g.
Nutrition information per serving (without cheese):
Calories: 338 / Protein: 29 g. / Carbs: 33 g.
Total Fat: 11 g. / Fiber: 8.5 g.